Activation Payment: Initial payment to Pre-paid Account. Current Activation Payment is displayed on the Website.
Exchange Account: Account of User for a supported third party cryptocurrency exchange.
Super8 Trends: Super8 Trends Incorporated, a company incorporated under the laws of the Seychelles. The company is registered with the Seychelles Company Number - 237570. The company’s registered office is at House of Francis, Room 303, Ile Du Port, Mahae, Seychelles.
Level 1 Referrals: the referral of a New User (as defined in clause 10) by the User.
Level 2 Referrals: the referral by a New User (as defined in clause 10), which was referred to Auto Prophets by a User for which commission is payable to the User, of another New User.
Pre-paid account: Internal Auto Prophets account of User where Rental Fees are deducted for use of Software.
Rental Fee: fees due for the use of Software. Current Rental Fees, and the method of calculation, is displayed on the Website https://www.autoprophets.com.
Software: the software named "Auto Prophets" developed by Super8 Trends to enable Users to trade in crypto currencies on the crypto market, in the form of a crypto trader bot on third party exchanges. The Software is also referred to as “Angel”. The Software is available through the Website https://www.autoprophets.com.
Market Data, Signals and Algorithms: information provided by third party providers that provide the Users and Software with signals, algorithms and market data to use for their automated trading. Users use the Software as such that it will automatically buy or sell currencies on the basis of their settings using the information from third party providers provided signals, algorithms and market information.
User(s): individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Website or Software. Users are also referred to as “you”.
2. Registration and personal account
1. If you want to use our Website and Software, go to https://www.autoprophets.com. You will need to register and create a personal account in order to use the Website and Software.
2. You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly secret. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or under your supervision.
3. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary, so that we can contact you if needed.
4. Auto Prophets does not onboard or provide services to entities located in, established in, or a resident of the United States of America, Seychelles, Thailand, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, or North Korea.
3. Offers and prices
1. All offers and any form of trials (free or otherwise) on the Website are without obligations. However, all offers and trials are always subject to these Terms.
2. The Rental Fee on the Website does not include taxes and expenses unless stated with the price and may only apply to residents of specified countries.
3. We can always adjust our prices. To the extent permitted by law, the price change will take effect immediately.
4. Pre-paid Rental Fee Account and payment
1. You need to make an initial payment to your Pre-paid Account as a pre-paid payment to use the Software and any Rental Fees are paid for using this prepayment. Required initial pre-paid payment amounts are offered at https://www.autoprophets.com.
2. Auto Prophets will give User access to the Software immediately after the initial pre-paid payment has been completed. User can use and set up multiple Angels within the Auto Prophets Software.
3. The rental fees due will be invoiced automatically every week and accounted for on your Rental Fee Account. Methods of payment is displayed on the Website at https://www.autoprophets.com.
4. Except to the extent provided for in clause 17 of these Terms or on the Website, Rental Fees are determined by the profit generated on your Exchange Account using the Software for each billing period in accordance with the methods set out in the Website. Rental Fees are due for a billing period when the nett profit of your Software is larger than the previous billing period where a Rental Fee was due.
5. In the case of the nett profit of Software is lower than previous billing period(s), no Rental Fee is due.
6. Rental Fees will continue to be processed each billing period, unless User stops the Software at which a final Rental Fee amount, if any is due, is payable immediately.
5. User Account at Third Party Exchanges
1. For Software to function, the User is required to add an API Key to our Website which is supplied to the User by a third party cryptocurrency exchange and has trading abilities enabled.
2. The User is solely responsible for management of their account at third party cryptocurrencies exchange and any agreement with a third party cryptocurrency exchange.
3. User is solely responsible for ensuring any API Keys added to Website have no withdrawals permissions from their account at third party cryptocurrencies exchange and set all withdraw options, if any, as disabled.
4. Software does not require withdraw permission on a User account with a third party cryptocurrencies exchange to function and Auto Prophets is not responsible for any withdrawals on a User's account with a third party cryptocurrency exchange.
6. Fair use of our Website and Software
1. By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
2. You may not use the Website and Software in such way that you violate the Seychelles law or any other applicable laws and regulations in your local jurisdiction.
3. As a condition for using the Website, Software and Messaging-Groups such as Telegram, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is false, misleading, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever. 4. You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
5. In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to use the Software with the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
6. If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
7. Auto Prophets is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
8. Intellectual property
1. Auto Prophets is the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website and the Software, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes.
2. Auto Prophets grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website and Software on the basis as offered by us at https://www.autoprophets.com. You are not allowed to access the content of the Website and Software for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website and Software. Also see clause 6.
9. Availability of the Website and Software and disclaimer of warranties
1. The Website and Software are available on computers and handheld mobile devices running iOS and Android. Auto Prophets will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Software available at all times. However, User acknowledges that the Website and Software are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Software may be affected by factors outside Auto Prophets’s reasonable control.
2. Auto Prophets does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website and Software, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Software being unavailable.
3. Auto Prophets is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Software. Auto Prophets may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Software and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. Auto Prophets is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Auto Prophets hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Software. The Website and Software are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
10. Affiliate Program
1. Auto Prophets provides each User a referral link to Auto Prophets website to invite new users (New Users) to Auto Prophets. Subject to the User’s compliance with these terms and conditions, Auto Prophets will pay an ongoing referral commission based on the Rental Fees the New User pays to Auto Prophets.
a. No commission is paid for the signup of a New User account.
b. Commissions are paid on finalised Rental Fees paid by a New User to their Pre-Paid User Accounts.
c. Commissions are considered finalised and available to you 7 days after the Rental Fee was paid to the New User's Account.
d. A Referral fee of 28% is paid for Rental Fees paid on Level 1 Referrals.
e. A Referral fee of 5% is paid for Rental Fees paid on Level 2 Referrals.
f. Rental Fee payments are made in BTC and so all commissions are also paid in BTC.
g. A total of (28% + 5% = 33%) is paid on Rental Fees as Affiliate Commissions.
h. If a New User discontinues using the Software for a continuous period of three (3) months (the Inactive Period), they will not be a New User if they recommence using the Software after the Inactive Period.
2. The determination of whether a user is a New User, and whether the User was responsible for the referral of the New User, is made by Auto Prophets in its absolute sole discretion.
3. Auto Prophets has a strict policy regarding the promotion of Auto Prophets or Software:
a. Do not post any information or Affiliate link in any Social Media or Public website.
b. Do not create website, marketing materials or advertising that mentions Auto Prophets.
c. Do not send mass mail campaigns or advertise to mailing lists that mentions Auto Prophets.
d. Do not make any income claims about Auto Prophets or Software.
e. Do not use a Auto Prophets account for the specific purpose of being paid Affiliate Commissions.
f. The User must not hold out to any person that the User is in any way an employee, officer, director, agent, consultant, partner or joint venture partner of Auto Prophets.
4. Auto Prophets reserves the right to retain any Affiliate Commissions for reasons such as Rental Fee disputes, breaches of these terms and conditions or law enforcement requests and will notify you of any commissions being retained and why and update you on any changes.
11. Helpdesk, advice and disclaimer
1. Auto Prophets has a helpdesk where User can ask questions about the Website and Software. Auto Prophets will only give advice about the functioning of the Website and Software.
2. Auto Prophets explicitly does not:
a. Give Users any general or personal advice on recommended settings for the Angel;
b. Give Users any general or personal financial advice.
3. Auto Prophets may upload general tutorials and videos on the Website or other video streaming provider/s (such as YouTube), about the functioning of the Website and Software.
4. All tutorials, videos and examples uploaded by Auto Prophets are for demonstration of the software only.
5. All use of these tutorials, videos and examples is at the sole risk of the User.
1. User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies and takes full responsibility for these risks.
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Auto Prophets’s liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2. Auto Prophets is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, Auto Prophets is not liable for:
a. the proper functioning of (hyper)links provided by the Website or Software;
b. the quality of any Angel settings, provided by Users on the Website;
c. the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Software;
d. any situation where Users mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Software without User’s consent;
e. any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Software;
f. a failure to meet any of Auto Prophets’s obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond Auto Prophets’s reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Auto Prophets expressly excludes liability for any:
a. indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage suffered by the User which may arise in connection with this Agreement or in respect of other equipment or property;
b. loss, damage or expense that the User may incur or suffer (as the case may be) as a consequence of any act or omission of any third party service provider in connection with the provision of the Software;
c. behaviour, wrongdoing or negligence of any other user; and
d. loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
4.The information and data on any form of “Messaging-Group” such as Telegram, “User-Forum” and “Question-Section” on the Website are User Generated. Auto Prophets has no influence on the data and information that is transmitted between Users on the Messaging-Group, the User-Forum and Question-Section, and Auto Prophets will not monitor any content on the Messaging-Group, the User-Forum and Question-Section uploaded or shared by Users. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Auto Prophets is not liable for any data and information on the User-Forum and Question-Section. Auto Prophets may remove content and information from the Messaging-Group, User-Forum and Question-Section for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) if we are notified that the content or information is unlawful, violating these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate.
5. Auto Prophets supplies access to the Software “AS IS” and does not warrant that the Software will be free from error, virus or other defect, nor that it will be suitable to any of Your requirements.
6. Auto Prophets does not warrant that any of the information contained on the Website is complete, current or accurate. You agree that any reliance by You upon any of the content of the Website is at Your own risk.
7. Under no circumstances shall Auto Prophets or the Supplier be liable for any loss, damage (or consequential loss or damage) arising from the supply and/or installation and/or operation and/or use of any of its products and/or programs or any part of the Software. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all other warranties, statutory or implied, are excluded.
8. If despite the foregoing Auto Prophets or the Supplier is proven to be liable to you for damages for any cause whatsoever, that liability will be limited, at the option of the liable party, to any one or more of the following:
a. if the liability relates to goods supplied by Auto Prophets or the Supplier:
i. the replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
ii. the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
b. if the liability relates to services supplied by Auto Prophets or the Supplier:
(A) the supplying of the services again; or
(B) the payment of the reasonable cost of having the services supplied again.
Users will indemnify, defend, and hold Auto Prophets harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising out of third party claims regarding:
1. any injury or damages resulting from behaviour of that User related to the use of our Website and Software; and
2. breach by that User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
1. User may cancel their Auto Prophets Account anytime and Auto Prophets will use reasonable endeavours to process the account cancellation for you within 7 days.
2. Auto Prophets will refund according to clause 17 (as the case permits).
1. Auto Prophets may choose to terminate a Auto Prophets Account for violation of terms and conditions of this User Agreement or any other reason Auto Prophets deems in the best interest of Auto Prophets and other Auto Prophets users.
2. If a User’s Auto Prophets Account is cancelled or terminated in accordance with these terms, Auto Prophets reserves the right to charge the User termination/cancellation administration fees as set out on the Website.
17. Limited Refund Policy
1. A 7-day money back policy applies whereby no Licence Fee is payable if You terminate this Agreement within 7 days of creating a pre-paid Auto Prophets Account. However, this only applies the first time You seek access to the Software and the Supplier reserves the right to insist upon full payment of the Licence Fee if this is not the first occasion upon which You have sought to exercise the 7 day money back entitlement pursuant to this policy. In the event that you validly terminate this Agreement in accordance with this clause, any pre-payments made into the Auto Prophets Account will be refunded and payment to you will be made in accordance with clause 15(2).
2. If cancellation occurs after 7 days and you have accessed the Software at any time up to cancellation, then to the fullest extent permitted by law, any monies remaining in the Auto Prophets Account will be payable to Auto Prophets in consideration for the User being granted the licence to use the Software in accordance with these Terms.
18. Third Party Content
1. Any content provided through the Website is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that is provided by us of the third-parties and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise. Any content, data, information, or publications made available through the Software are furnished by us on an as-is basis for your convenience and information. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s), and not of Auto Prophets. Such information should not be interpreted as approval by Auto Prophets of those content or information you may obtain from them. Auto Prophets has no control over the content or information of these resources. Auto Prophets disclaims any warranty or representation, either express or implied, that the information in such publications is accurate or complete.
2. Third party providers for the Signals. You can access though the Website settings for the Signals to be used. Crypto-Signals are information provided by third-party service providers who come up with signals and trading tactics. All of the Crypto-Signals displayed are provided by third parties (collectively, “Signals Provider”) and not Auto Prophets. Signals Provider does not publish advice about using cryptocurrency or trading cryptocurrency. While the Website contains information on an algorithmic indicator created by the Signals Provider, it is not giving its reader any financial advice. We are not in any case liable for any data the Crypto-Signals publish as they are third party services and for informational purposes only. We will not be liable, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
4. Links to Third-Party Platforms and Information. Use of certain links on the Website will direct you to third party feeds, software, websites or mobile applications (collectively, “Third-Party Platforms”). Such Third-Party Platforms are not under the control of Auto Prophets, and Auto Prophets is not responsible for the contents of any such Third-Party Platforms or any link contained in such Third Party-Platform. Links to Third-Party Platforms included on the Website are provided for your convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by us of any such Third Party Platform or the products or services or information offered therein. If you decide to access any Third Party Platform information linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
1. Auto Prophets reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify Users by email (if User has provided us with his e-mail address to this end) and post a notification on our Website along with the updated Terms. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
2. If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User. User cannot transfer the rights and obligations from these Terms to third parties.
3. You warrant and represent to Auto Prophets that:
a. You have the power to enter into this Agreement and have taken all necessary action to authorise such execution, delivery and performance, and this Agreement constitutes a legal, valid, and binding obligation enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; b. You are acting on your own account; c. the transactions contemplated in this Agreement are not prohibited by law or other authority in the jurisdiction of your place of residence;
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
21. Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that Country in respect of any matters arising out of this Agreement.
2. You acknowledge that this Agreement sets out the entire agreement between You and Auto Prophets in respect of the Website, and all other arrangements and understandings are superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
Supplied by Super8 Trends Inc
Seychelles Company Number - 237570
House of Francis
Ile Du Port, Mahae